I've been googling and checking the appstore for what I am looking for, but anything I find related to Cards is just "you can add up to 3 custom fields on your cards in your board."
I am looking to create a card view of JIRA issues where my columns are custom field values rather than statuses.
Basically, I have a custom field for "quarter/year" and it's limited to dropdown values for the year (Q1 2024 , Q2 2024, Q3 2024, Q4 2024)
I want those to be my columns and I want to have these fields on the cards:
Summary, Status, Assignee, Remaining Estimate, Progress (maybe some others)
Has anyone found a dashboard plugin that supports that sort of customized card view or a plug-in specifically for card view? I was hoping I could do it with our Structure plug-in but they don't have a card view. I do see some dashboard plug-ins, but none seem to support card views.
The card view in the boards is just too limited because I cant change the columns.