Hello,
We are in the process of migrating to Cloud, and I am failing to find a replacement for the Comala "Get Metadata" macro, which does not exist in Cloud and which we use a lot. Can anyone help me?
Hi @Nathalie Chiva ,
The Atlassian marketplace has multiple metadata options. However some use cases can be addressed by using Confluence databases: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-and-edit-databases/ .
(We make Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud, which might also help).
Hi @Nathalie Chiva
You could also try contacting the vendor - contact details are on their Marketplace vendor page - to see if they are bringing this App to Cloud in the future?
Ste
Metadata for Confluence cloud can solve your need.
Comala team has been suggesting their customers try out this app in the cloud to meet their needs.
There have been customers who switched from the Comala metadata app to Metadata for Confluence cloud app.
If you have questions or need a demo of the metadata for the Confluence app please book a call here.
Regards,
Juela (Product Owner of Metadata for Confluence app)
Hey @Nathalie Chiva
I'm a PM in Kolekti (Part of the Adaptavist Group) and we currently have a new discovery idea in the works, a Confluence Cloud add-on designed to streamline multi-space metadata and content management for Confluence Cloud users!
The app aims to streamline content management for Confluence Cloud by offering a centralised hub for all your pages. Imagine a "panoramic view" where you can easily:
Your use case sounds very interesting... would you be interested in a conversation?
We're in the early stages with a new product: Introducing Panorama: Your All-in-One Solution for Content Management in Confluence!
I wanted to share our landing page here incase it is of interest to anyone - https://www.kolekti.com/getpanorama
Please feel free to reach out with any questions!
Hi Tom,
Will Panorama work with Requirement Yogi?
Hey @dggreene6 - for launch we are not focusing on integrations with other vendor apps but that's certainly on the horizon. I'd be interested in hearing about your particular use case - if you are interested in discussing with me further please let me know and we can get a call set up.
Many thanks,
Tom
Hi @Nathalie Chiva,
I'm Jorge Merino, the Product Manager overseeing this transition. We are planning to introduce "Get Metadata" functionality by Q2 2025.
Please open a support ticket with Appfire and mention my name in the description. You can submit your ticket here.
I'd like to discuss how we can best support you during this transition.
Best regards,
Jorge
I'm retiring at the end of the month. I'll tell my replacement to follow up on this.
Nathalie
Hi Nathalie,
Congratulations on your retirement! Wishing you a joyful new chapter. Please have your replacement reach out if they need any assistance.
Best regards,Jorge
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.