I'm building automation to perform an action when a label is applied to a ticket. This is typically an easy automation to build. Unfortunately, when I search for the label I wish to trigger off of (yes it is already created) it doesn't show up. Help
Hi @glubold , one thing that I tripped up on when doing a similar rule creation is that if I start creating a rule and then in another screen go and create a label then that label will not be available. I have to exit the rule and reopen. Is it possible that this is the situation you're up against?
Unfortunately this isn't the case. I have four labels and created them all before trying to create the rules. Two of the labels show up and two don't. I've even tried to close out jira completely and start over, verifying my labels are created and the behavior is the same. Really weird.
I'm also having this issue...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.