I need to do the following:
When the incident opens again after completion (Reopen status), I need the SLA to continue counting from where it left off, and not count again.
I was offered to do the following:
Normally this is achieved by having the following actions:
- - Start: On creation
- - Pause: Resolution Set
- - Stop: Status = Closed (and other final statusses)
This does imply that Closed = Closed so it can not be re-opened from Closed.
Only when you have it Resolved, then you give the customer some time to respond and re-open the issue. Since the SLA was only Paused, it will continue to count once re-opened.
BUT I have the following problem now:
I have two statuses that are final - Won't do(User issue) and Won't do(Else), but the incident can be reopened from these statuses. I paused SLA in these statuses, but the calculation will not end because they have already final statuses and I do not use my final status "Closed" for this cases. That's mean that SLA will be in pause all the time.
Can you offer a solution in this case?