Hello,
I am trying to create an automation which will flag tickets when there is an issue blocking them. Once the blocking ticket is completed (or cancelled), the flag will remove from the original (destination?) ticket. I currently have two automations, one which adds a flag to the ticket, and one which removes the flag.
Adding the flag automation:
- Trigger: When issue linked - Blocks
- Condition: For linked issues - Type: is blocked by
- Condition: Status equals - backlog
- Action: Edit issue fields - Flagged: Impediment

The problem I'm having is that I only want to flag the issue that is currently blocked (not the ticket that is blocking it). I have tried using [Condition: For destination issue] but I can only add it on another branch which makes it look like this and doesn't execute properly (I'm assuming because it's on another branch):
- Trigger: When issue linked - Blocks
- Branch 1:
- Condition: For linked issues - Type: is blocked by
- Condition: Status equals - backlog
- Branch 2:
- Condition: For destination issue
- Action: Edit issue fields - Flagged: Impediment

I'm not sure if that will cause a similar problem with removing the flag from the ticket. What I currently have for that automation is:
- Trigger: When issue transitioned to - Cancelled, Complete
- Condition: For linked issues - Type: block
- Action: Edit issue fields - Flagged: [empty]

Is there a way to have both [For conditions] in the same branch or is there another way I can achieve the same result? Thanks!