I am trying to get the epics of a project to be shown in a filter that will go into a dashboard, where the tasks/stories of an epic will be show in order. e.g.
Epic 1
- Task 1
- Task 2
- Story 1
Epic 2
- Task 3
Story 2
Hello @William Trebes
There is no gadget native to Jira Cloud that will provide that hierarchical presentation of issues on a dashboard.
Are you willing to consider a third party app?
Hi @William Trebes
Jira Software natively does not show this hierarchy. If you are fine to try out a mktplace app, do take a look at an add-on we have developed for the same use case.
Issue Hierarchy
You can view/create your complete hierarchy in a tree view. With Roll up for Time estimates and Story Points and custom number fields ate each parent level. Also there are a number of smart fields like child issue types, %completed (based on statuses) available in the app.
Disclaimer : I am part of the team which developed this app
Hi Trudy,
I am open to third party applications, yes.
Thanks
Hi Amay,
Thanks for this, I will look into this.
Did you go with the third party app suggested in the other answer, or find another that suited your needs?
If you found another, which one did you select?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.