I have an external, NON employee, that emails updates to JIRA and generates a ticket within a particular project. This user slightly changes the subject of the emails every time she sends a new email.
The issue is that the emails are not generating new tickets, but rather adding comments on to the "original" ticket that was created. Obviously the desired outcome would be that a new ticket is generate every time that she sends an email. The emails are not sent close together as it could be a week, or more, between her emails.
The mail handler type is set to "Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue".
This is the same setting used for my other mail handlers and I have never had this issue happen anywhere else or even on this particular mail handler with anyone else.
Is there some setting somewhere that I am missing? Would it help if I created this person an account? I am throwing ideas at that wall here. I hope someone else has a better idea.
Thanks,
Mike