Our JSM project includes people who oversee incidents for hundreds of organizations. The screenshot shows these organizations on the right; is there a way to numerically order these for more efficient location? Thank you.
To spin this another way, has anyone had experience with being able to modify how the shared organization list is presented to customers on their portal?
We’re experiencing the exact same issue, but our organizations are listed with letters. Even then, the order isn’t alphabetical — it seems to follow a really strange pattern.
Hi Antoine. Yours is the first comment in over a year, and in that time I haven't been able to resolve it, so I believe this is just how it is designed. I am still hopeful that someone from Atlassian reads and comments.
Hi Sean,
Since my comments, I have opened an issue on Atlassian side.
Do not hesitate in voting for it .
Here is the link : [JSDCLOUD-17099] Ability to sort Organisation alphabetically in Portal filter - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.