What is the best way to create a project role for Developers such that only developers can complete Bitbucket commands and all other project roles can not?
Hi Ann,
Create a Project Role for Developers - one might already exist.
Then use that project role in the Permission Scheme for the Project for the View Development Tools permission.
Comerica does not have a developer role, I need to create it, then add it to the permission scheme.
View Development Tools Permission states: Allows users in a software project to view development-related information on the issue, such as commits, reviews and build information.
I want everyone on the project to view the development status, just want to limit who can complete a Bitbucket command. Is this possible?
I think you would have to control that on the Bitbucket side, because that's where it is really happening.
We are in the process of connecting Jira to Bitbucket Server and Jira to Bitbucket Cloud; and don't know what setting options are available. All I have for creating test cases is Atlassian documentation.
I have an organization requirement that only Developers can do Bitbucket commands, which I thought would be controlled in project permissions. In Jira, can a project person complete a Bitbucket commit? If so, can this be limited in any of the Jira user permission settings?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.