We run 2 main projects in jira and the backlogs look different
board 1 we can expand the parent to see the estimates of the subtasks
however, on the 2nd board, this is not an option
any thoughts please
Hi, @Simon Jackson .
Have you checked the project type? I experienced the the similar issues when I create team-managed project's sprint. As far as I know, There was some limitation of layouts for the team-managed project compared to the company-managed project.
As long as you created sub-tasks as child issue for the Story issues (2nd pic) and the issue-related schemas has same structure to 1st pic's project settings, it might be caused by the difference between company-managed and team-managed project.
Hopefully help you.
@Youngmu Yanghow do we see if the project is team versus company managed
@Simon Jackson
You can check by clicking the Project Settings tab.
See the bottom label --You're in a company-managed project
both projects are company managed so must be another setting somewhere
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.