I have created Custom field in Jira Issue,
While i create a new issue i am unable to find that field on that layout.
I have associated that field to all the screens available,but can't see that field while creating a new issue record.
Try searching the custom field in the section where you have added there are multiple sections where you can add your new or existing fields. This will help you to find the newly added field.
Hi @krishna jaju ,
Try searching for the field in the Top left side of the create screen you have the option as Find my field there you will be able to analyse why the field is not visible.
Thanks.
Hi @krishna jaju
Would please you check that this field is added to all Create screens if already been added, guide us to where is my field where you can find the exact problem.
@GNarsimhagowda - Empyra
Hi,can you please guide,where do i check this option create screen?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Re-I-have-created-Custom-field-in-Jira-Issue-While-i-cr/qaq-p/2651918/comment-id/934790#M934790
I have attached the screenshot follow these you will be able to find the field.
If we don t have the field on the screen we will get an error message!
Thanks
Hi,
I have created a Custom Field called As SF-ID and when i click on show custom fields i cant see that field.
Check the below screenshots,
Hey @GNarsimhagowda - Empyra
I cant find this option as find my field.
Is this beacuse i am using a free version of Jira Software?
Check the below screenshot.
I don't get this option Find your field.
Check the screenshot.
Try doing this,
Goto Summary in the project settings
Click on the screen that is been used in your project check if the issue type is using the same screen or different screen
Once you click on it you will be redirected to screen scheme page again click on the screen
Once you click on it you will get to the screen configuration navigate to the bottom of the screen and try adding that field.
Hope you are the admin of the instance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.