Hi ,
I have created automation rule that is creating task and subtask based on opsengtask field . suppose if i have task against BASIC or ADVA if i am again adding BASIC or ADVA it is creating task & subtask. I dont want this . I am attaching screenshot .
Give me any suggestion .
Thanks,
Viresh
Hello, Good day. We don't have the screenshot from you yet, I believe the following condition will help. You can if the sub-task is already present, if there is no sub-task create one or will skip it.
sorry . i forget to attach. now pls check and suggest me
Hi @Viresh Kumar
Without seeing the audit log details for the rule executions, I hypothesize a couple of possible causes:
Kind regards,Bill
As suggested by @Bill Sheboy you can add the condition to check if the sub-task already exists or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.