Hi! I wanted to get clarity about the project roles in Jira.
In our organization, our SOP is to add groups to projects, not individuals.
But we do want to give more permission to the Project Leads so what I'm doing is in Project Settings > People, I gave the Project Lead person Administrators project role, then I added groups and gave them the Developers project role.
Sometimes though, the Project lead person is also a member of a group added to the same project, so he/she has both Administrator and Developer project roles.
In this case, which role will win?
Based on my experience with other systems, the lower permission wins, so it's Developer. Is this the same for Jira? Or will it be a combination of the permissions assigned to both project roles?
I hope my question is not confusing but would really appreciate your answer. Thank you in advance!