As of Today. All of our page property reports that have text in them no longer wrap text but now show scroll bars.
I see no new setting in th the macro to disable or enable this. This has royally messed up a bunch of meetings we have for status reporting using these pages.
Carriage returns do add second rows.
This
Shows as this on my reports
Any clue how to fix?
May be related to this change https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/NEW-Page-properties-report-visual-update/ba-p/2633648
A suitable bug report is now open: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-77982
Hi @John Fenger , thanks for your question. I am tagging in Atlassian support to help.
Cheers
I'm experiencing the same behaviour on Confluence Cloud and it's been a change in the last week or so. Changing the width of the Page Properties, the number of columns or any extra "Show" related options doesn't affect the presentation.
Agree this one needs a fix - it's made some of our pages completely unusable.
This absolutely has to be fixed, many of our pages also look completely broken and are no longer usable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.