Question: How do I achieve seeing the story points on user stories and time-based estimates on the spike when in the sprint board view?
Context
- Company-managed, Scrum board
- Estimation method = story points
- Time tracking = enabled
Story A in our active sprint does not show its story points on the card in the sprint board view. There are story points assigned to this story + subtasks w/ hours. Original estimate field = 0m.

What's strange is that story B in the same column (it also has story points + subtasks w/ hours, Original estimate field = 0m), shows the points in the sprint board view.

Additionally, I can see the Spikes w/ their time estimates on the board just fine.

When I look at the Sprint backlog view, the not started/in progress/completed point summary is correct - so nothing is missing.
THEN...
When I turn off time tracking (in board configuration) I can see the story points on story A, but all of the time estimates on the Spikes go away.
I would like to see story points on stories and time based estimates on spikes in the active sprint board view.