When I logged in this morning I accidently closed the pop up page that provided an option to use the Old View option. How do I make that selection now that the pop up is gone?
Hi @Erwin Smith ~ I believe the old view went away a while ago. You used to be able to change this by clicking your profile picture > Personal Settings > enable the new issue view lab feature but I don't see that option any more...
It changed again today, this morning when I logged in I got a pop up...closed it without reading what it was. But another user in our company got the same thing. I then saw there was an option to keep the old view (old meaning the new current view from 2021). I really with Jira would stay put, I do not have time to relearn and reset everything.
Thanks, @Erwin Smith . Where's the option?
@Laurie Sciutti exactly, that's what I'm asking
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.