I am trying to create a dashboard where I want to be able to filter on a few different things. It is a bug dashboard and I want to be able to filter on the platform, or brand and the only way I had thought of putting this information into the ticket was through using labels. But if I create a chart and use labels as the value I obviously get a chart which includes all of the labels I have put in. Is it possible to pick out which labels I want in my chart?
For example on my screenshot I have platform (iOS, Android etc) and brands (LSM etc). I want to create a pie chart that is only filtered to iOS, Android etc and another that is filtered to the brands but I can't seem to filter on the label? Is there another option within the bug ticket where I could input this information and use that to filter?

Thanks