Hi there!
I am trying to set up a quick filter in Jira to easily see issues updated during the last working day. So the day before if it's a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, or on Friday when it is a Monday.
My intention is to check issues that were updated the day before, to ask if my teammates need to share specific updates about those.
For now I have this:
> (updatedDate >= -1d AND updated > startofWeek() ) OR (updatedDate >= -3d AND updated < startOfWeek())
But this only catches issues that were updated before the current time of the day after. For example, an issue updated at 9 am on Friday wouldn't be selected if I select this quick filter on Monday at 09:01 am.
How would you set up such a filter so that it would catch all issues updated at any time of the day the working day before?
Any help is welcome 🙏