I wrote a simple Swimlane query "sprint in futureSprints()".On the Kanban board, this does not appear for me. However, it does appear for my team mates.
In the board configuration, the query is available.
Hi @Jack Barlow
Do you have any quick filters applied on your view, that your team mates do not?
Or anything in your search box?
And do you have the same Project access to issues as your team (i.e you can see the issues in that box)?
Ste
Hi Ste,
Appreciate the quick response!
I've double checked and I have 'Administrators' role. While others have 'Business Analyst' and 'Managers'
Try duplicating the board, and see if it is still missing.
---
You can also try adding yourself to the other roles - just in case there's an Issue Security Scheme, or similar.
Hi Jack,
Can you see the issue if you go straight to the key for that issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.