I want to use the null command (alt="") for the alt text, but the = sign and double quotes are not supported. Is there a way to add new characters for the alt text portion for images?
Hi @Tammy Poquette
Confluence uses a specific syntax for image formatting, and the equals sign and double quotes are indeed not supported in the alt text portion.
Can you try the below steps:
This should add the null command (alt="") to the image's alt text without using the equals sign or double quotes.
This response inputs might also carry some research outcomes from the open source / blogs / user guide.
Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards
Hi @Humashankar VJ
I appreciate your response. I'm unsure if it makes a difference, but I'm using the Cloud version of Confluence. I do not see the "Advanced" tab in the image dialog box. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot?
Thanks for your help.
Tammy
Hi @Tammy Poquette - Regret for the inconvenience, have offered some assistance targeting - Confluence Server, will find some steps for Confluence Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.