Some time ago I could print my board with all the cards of an active sprint.
Now I cannot. This feature were removed.
Is there any option to do that in another way?
Thanks and regards,
Gemma Reverter
Welcome @Gemma Reverter
The alternative way of printing the sprint board is exporting it to the PDF when you click on the three dots on your board and choose Export to PDF.
@Nikola Perisic Thanks, but the Export to PDF option does not appear when clicking on the three dots, only Configure board and Create board options appears
Is your project company-managed or team-managed?
Hi @Gemma Reverter
Not sure if this is available natively; are you sure you weren't using an App - for example one of these from this list?
Ste
Is a project company-managed
Thanks @Ste Wright
Sometime ago I could print them. This function has been removed.
Are you the Admin of your instance?
If not, have you asked your Admin team in case they removed an App?
Hi @Ste Wright I'm not the Admin, but I know my Admin has not removed any App
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.