This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Enabling ranking
We need to highlight issues that have been "moved higher" or jumping the queue so to speak. When I use the Advanced filter, I can select Rank or "Global Rank" but after using '=' my only option is myActiveSession() which I don't know what that does.
myActiveSessions() returns issues related to specific JIRA Capture Test Sessions, so that's no help here.
Hi Emily,
"Global Rank" is a field managed by JIRA for Software - it's value looks something like "0|i0004v:" and you're right it changes each time an issue is moved on a board.
The rank value of all issues are also periodically "rebalanced" (evenly spaced apart) to ensure we don't get duplicates.
Unfortunately there's no way in the issue search to detect when these values have been changed, even if there were you'd run in to false positives when JIRA rebalanced the ranks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.