Hello Community,
I am asked to migrate Confluence and Jira Software server edition which reached EOL to Cloud in very short period of time to address the licensing topic.
I am new to Atlassian products.
After doing the initial migration assessment within a very short period of time, the best option to migrate both at the same time to Cloud as it's to address the licensing issue and avoid confusion with access for users because do not have enough time to follow the best migration approach.
I know, given the short time frame, the user experience is going to suffer!
After reviewing many documents available in the Atlassian Support, I have some questions around using the migration assistant and grateful if any of you could help me with.
From what I read, the Confluence migration assistant does not support the version we have which would means to go through an intermediate supported server version to move to Cloud.
Update or install the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant | Atlassian Support - https://support.atlassian.com/
Likely the Jira migration assistant supports the version we run.
Update or install the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant | Atlassian Support - https://support.atlassian.com/
Hope above information helps to answer by questions surrounded the migration for which I could not find from my readings!
Q1) Regarding Confluence, given the fact the product is no longer under any support. The current version has to be upgraded to a supported version which does not cause impacts or changes to our product setup as well as user experience. Any advice which version we could choose knowing our current major version is 5?
Q2) Does one of migration assistant support the migration of Confluence and Jira Software at the same time or what is the best approach to do them?
Q3) Given the fact that we will be using SSO for Cloud and inactive users in both systems are not available in our identity provider, how those users’ contents will be affected during the migration?
Q4) Can the migration test run during the business hours?
Q5) Do you know if the Cloud plan can be downgraded?
Please share any advises from your experience of migrating from unsupported version of product which could greatly help me.
Thanks in advance
Sutha