Hi everyone,
I need your help with this task.
I have two projects: Project A and Project B. Users in Project B do not have access to Project A.
In Project B, business partners create tickets (stories). Then PMO analyzes these stories, and if it is clear what has been done, PMO clones these tickets into Project A and links them so users in Project B can at least see the status of the ticket. Only tickets that have been approved by PMO are cloned to Project A where devs can start working on them.
Now, I want to sync cloned tickets. The thing is just seeing the status of the ticket is not enough. I want to sync comments and attachments. Is this possible to achieve using Jira's own capabilities?
Please do not suggest paid apps from the marketplace! I have more than 10 users in my Jira instance, meaning the free tier, which is applicable up to 10 users, cannot be applied to my case.
Users in project B can see the status of a cloned ticket without needing to Access Project A but this alone is not sufficient.

#jiracloud
#jirapremium
#companymanaged