I was to trying to Imported some csv issues into Jira Service management workflow.
Created a Column for a request type and update the name of the request type, But it is not getting attached to the request type.
Shows like this error.

I can able to change it from Bulk changing the request type .
But I cannot able to transition the issue status.

Even I tried of moving to by Bulk change, but it is not possible

Changes we made:
- Workflow has some conditions and permissions
- Workflow has approval process
- Conditions in workflow "Previous Status Condition" to all status except Approval stages.
- Permission for the transition issues is also set to Project access - All and Service project customer and some groups.
So what we need to do ?
How to resolve this transition permission issue and assign the request type when exporting itself ?
Just help little clear please ?
Also find me a better usage ?