I'm trying to pull a list of all permission schemes and the projects associated with them as I'm looking to push an update to specific projects. Some permission schemes are shared, so I'm trying to pull a complete list to filter it out first.I was able to use the REST API from https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-permission-schemes/#api-rest-api-3-permissionscheme-get however, some permissions schemes that I know have projects associated with them are returning without a scope.
I'm trying to debug and I know some of the indexes being returned have projects associated with them but are returning "Key Error"
Hi @Fabio Ignacio
There is no direct API that I found that can get you this information, what I would suggest as an alternative :
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much @Jehan Bhathena , this worked perfectly for what I needed.I guess when we're tired we miss the correlation between the API calls haha.Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.