My io diagrams show a lot of white space (above and below the flow chart I'm building). How can I crop the whitespace out of the view of the io drawing?
Are you sure there isn't some element at the top and bottom of the diagram causing this? Another possible: is your diagram rather wide, but not tall?
No elements at the top and bottom, but yes in terms of the diagram being wide but not tall.
I've been able to solve some of the issue by adjusting the scale of the drawing and manipulating the page size, but it's still very hit and miss.
Thanks for your reply!
Hi Bill. If you like, you can anonymize your diagram and send it to bastian@drawio-app.com, I am happy to check it.
Bastian-
Thanks - let me pull my company IP out of the drawing and I'll send it along.
Hey Bill, Did you get your issue resolved? I'm also having a similar issue that my diagram is aligned to the left and there's empty space on the right on the confluence page. I don't have any extra elements and my diagram has almost the same height and width.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.