Hello,
It seems that the "live search" macro that I've inserted onto my page does not increase in size when I change it to medium or large. In fact, when I publish any updates, the search bar shrinks and becomes very small. I have this same search bar on at least 2 other pages and the problem seems to be consistent regardless of the page it's on.
You can see in the two attachments, one photo is what the search bar looks like in edit mode (it's the correct size that I've chosen, in this case it's large), and in the other photo, this is the view that users see when they only have view access.
To try and resolve the issue, I've already deleted the macro and tried to place it in on the page again but this does not seem to fix the issue.
As a result of this issue, it diminishes the user experience. Please help as this is an urgent issue. Thank you!
Display of macro when viewing the page
Display of macro when editing
