I want to create filter which shows all the tasks done on current day. Please suggest a way.
Hi @Anjali Kumari and welcome to the Community!
If you can determine a list of statuses that you consider as done, you can use a query like this to compose that list:
status changed to (Done, Closed) after startOfDay()
Hope this helps!
resolutiondate >= startOfDay()
Hi @Anjali Kumari ,
Welcome to the Community!Try this JQL query statusCategory = "Done" AND resolutiondate >= startOfDay()
Instead of Done, there can be any other status, which in your workflow means the task is closed.
Also, suppose you're interested in more advanced reports on time in status, finding bottlenecks to improve team productivity, or better reallocating resources. In that case, I suggest you try using the Time in Status for Jira app.
You can generate a report and analyze the entire path of a task before it reaches the Done status.This will help you better understand your workflows and gain valuable insights.
My team developed the app. We offer you 30 days of free trial.
I hope you find it useful!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.