How can I restrict a user from setting a status on an issue if the same user set a previous status to that issue
Need to implement control where user that resolves an issue is not the same user that test/close the same issue.
I don't think there's anything available for that in ondemand. If you are allowed to inject some javascript you could (insecurely) do it that way, but I thought you weren't allowed to do that.
If you had a hosted instance it's pretty straightforward to write a condition that checks the changelog for an issue in such a way.
@Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist], Do we have any solution for this problem now? or Is there any work around to do so? Can I write my own plugin to do the same? if yes, How? I am using cloud and not hosted JIRA for your kind information.
Any help will be appreciated.
not possible in cloud afaik
Thank. But I am pretty surprised that I can't even write a script or plugin to solve this. However, Is it possible to get the user who changed any status in JIRA?
in Cloud? Using the rest APIs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.