Does anyone have more info about this. Since the latest update with the notifications, Notification Helper is totally gone. Maybe I have missed the docs.
Hi @Nikola Perisic , thanks for your question. I was still able to pull up Notification Helper using the '.' shortcut. Have you tried this?
@Nikola Perisic
The Notifications Helper is being deprecated. The announcement is here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/Jira-Notifications-Hub-EAP-What-s-changed/ba-p/2543661
Thanks to @Matt Doar for finding that link and reposting it.
@Valerie Knapp hi, thanks for the answer. Yeah it does appear there, but it was also available within the System -> Notification helper, right below the Permissions helper. I wonder what happened with that.
lol, who knows. Glad you have a workaround
Yeah, one user has a different problem. They have same access with me and with the dot it doesn't show it at all..is it a glitch?
It's gone on all sites I have access to. Surely must be a bug as they have absolutely zero reason to remove the feature?
Cannot access it via search nor direct navigation.
Permission helper is still there.
Thanks too
hi thanks for this group im new here
Hello, every time I move a card, the entire TEAM gets a ping, is there anyway to stop this? I only want notiifcations when a tech or I send a message.
Hi @Kimberly Rohn and welcome to the Community,
an old Thread is not the place to post a completely different question. Please post a new question by using "Ask the Community" in the header menu. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.