Looking to create an SLA to ensure there is constant customer communication at least every 2 days. Is that possible?
Hi @Tom Hopes
You should be able to do this - I'd try this...
...however, you might find this creates a loop which does not stop. I'd try it out and see what happens.
---
An alternative to an SLA might be to use Automation - for example...
Let us know if either of these work!
Ste
Unfortunately first one doesn't work it gives a weird -217h 53m calculation.
Going to try 2nd one, do you think I'll be able to use the custom field in an SLA config?
You can't use custom fields in SLAs natively at this time.
The second option is an alternative model which would use a custom field and automation trigger, rather than the SLA.
You might also be able to do this with an App though; check out SLA options on the Marketplace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.