Hi,
I encountered a problem when I want to sum up the story point of epic based on the child issues, I create 3 Automations to cover all the scenarios, they are:
1. When story points of story/task/bug change, find the parent epic and look up the tickets below and calculation the story points
2. When a new story/task/bug link to this epic, find the parent epic and look up the tickets below and calculation the story points
3. When a story/task/bug delete the parent link, and there's no relationship between this epic and story/task/bug, I need to re-calculate the story point of this epic to minus the value
The problem is about scenario#3, if the parent link of story get deleted, how can I find the parent and edit the field? Do you think I should create a scheduled job to execute all epics and calculate the story points based on child issues?