Hi!
I am trying to set a default description for tickets in certain projects using Scriptrunner Behaviours. I'm familiar with doing this in Jira Data Center but I'm not sure exactly how it works with Jira Cloud.
I found this script in Adaptivist's documentation:
const descriptionValue = getFieldById("description").getValue();
// If description field is wiki markup access the content property
if (typeof descriptionValue !== "string") {
const descriptionValueContent = descriptionValue.content.toString();
if (!descriptionValueContent) {
getFieldById("description").setValue({
"version": 1,
"type": "doc",
"content": [
{
"type": "paragraph",
"content": [
{
"type": "text",
"text": "As a ",
"marks": [
{
"type": "strong"
}
]
},
{
"type": "text",
"text": "<type of user>"
}
]
},
{
"type": "paragraph",
"content": [
{
"type": "text",
"text": "I want ",
"marks": [
{
"type": "strong"
}
]
},
{
"type": "text",
"text": "<to achieve some goal>"
}
]
},
{
"type": "paragraph",
"content": [
{
"type": "text",
"text": "So that ",
"marks": [
{
"type": "strong"
}
]
},
{
"type": "text",
"text": "<some reason is fulfilled>"
}
]
}
]
})
}
}
I don't understand where I'm supposed to configure the custom text that I want to appear in the description. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!