Hello,
I was trying to create an automation however I reached the maximum number of components so the automation did not work. I need help to convert this automation to JSON/JQL(?) so I can use it.

I have two different fields called "priority" and "severity" according to these two fields the automation should edit the "impact" field.
This is the rule in my mind:
IF priority="Lowest" AND Severity="Minor" THEN edit Impact="Lowest"
ELSE priority="Lowest" AND Severity="Major" THEN edit Impact="Low"
ELSE priority="Lowest" AND Severity="Critical" THEN edit Impact="Medium"
ELSE priority="Lowest" AND Severity="Blocker" THEN edit Impact="High"
ELSE priority="Low" AND Severity="Minor" THEN edit Impact="Lowest"
ELSE priority="Low" AND Severity="Major" THEN edit Impact="Low"
ELSE priority="Low" AND Severity="Critical" THEN edit Impact="Medium"
ELSE priority="Low" AND Severity="Blocker" THEN edit Impact="High"
ELSE priority="Medium" AND Severity="Minor" THEN edit Impact="Low"
ELSE priority="Medium" AND Severity="Major" THEN edit Impact="Medium"
ELSE priority="Medium" AND Severity= “Critical" THEN edit Impact="High"
ELSE priority="Medium" AND Severity="Blocker" THEN edit Impact="Critical"
ELSE priority="High" AND Severity="Minor" THEN edit Impact="Low"
ELSE priority=" High" AND Severity="Major" THEN edit Impact="Medium"
ELSE priority=" High" AND Severity="Critical" THEN edit Impact="High"
ELSE priority=" High" AND Severity="Blocker" THEN edit Impact="Critical"
ELSE priority="Highest" AND Severity="Minor" THEN edit Impact="Medium"
ELSE priority=" Highest" AND Severity="Major" THEN edit Impact="High"
ELSE priority=" Highest" AND Severity="Critical" THEN edit Impact="Critical"
ELSE priority=" Highest" AND Severity="Blocker" THEN edit Impact="Critical"
How can I make this work by adding it here?: 
I would be very appreciated if you could help me, thanks a lot!