I am trying to get form data associated with the issue /rest/api/3/issue but it is missing 1 or 2 fields. I am able to get the customFields by /rest/api/latest/field but there is no information on why that field is not available despite stating it as searchable and configurable in the form creation dialog.
Hi @Somik Mukherjee
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are there any values mapped to the fields you are searching for ? If no, can try adding values to those fields and then perform a GET ?
Hey @Kishan Sharma ,
I do have value assigned to that field but it is still not showing up in the get issues result.
Thanks,
Somik
Thank you for confirming @Somik Mukherjee Can you please share screenshot of an issue having those fields with values and the rest api endpoint you are using ?
@Kishan Sharma Screenshot that the field Start Time exist in the issue:
Able to get the field using endpoint /rest/api/latest/field
When trying to run endpoint /rest/api/3/issue/CSWFM-30944?fields=*all getting the field returned as null:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.