How can I have the description and comments fields span across the entire field when not editing?
Hello @Heidi Richards
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
If you hover your mouse over the text in the field, what does the shading show for the field size?
Have you tried another browser application?
If you click into the field does that change how the text is displayed? I'm wondering if there are carriage-return/new-lines imbedded in the text.
Hi Trudy,
Thanks for the reply.
1. If you hover your mouse over the text in the field, what does the shading show for the field size?Yes, when I hover over the field the shading shows the entire field width in grey shading.
2. Have you tried another browser application?Just have now. It looks okay in MS Edge but not when I use Google Chrome.
3. If you click into the field does that change how the text is displayed?
Yes, the text will span across the entire field.
So looks like an issue when I use Google Chrome - my preferred web browser :-(
Have you tried a Chrome Incognito window? If there is some cached data affecting the display, then it should display correctly in an Incognito window. Then you would know you need to clear your Chrome cache.
Thanks Trudy. It works well when using Chrome Incognito.
I've cleared the Chrome cache and re-opened the web browser but still not displaying as needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.