I am using Power BI to create custom reports with JIRA data, and one is to track First Response SLA and Time to Resolution SLA.
For a number of my tickets, it is showing the first response time as 0,00. The SLAs on the affected tickets iteself met the targeted Time set in the SLA, but I cannot figure out why it is showing as 0.00.
I have setup the First Response SLA in my projects as follows:
Time Target = 12h
Conditions:
Start counting time when Issue: Created
Pause counting time during:
- Status: Client Pre-approval
- Status: On Hold
- Status: Waiting for Internal Approval
Finish counting time when:
- Comment: For customers
- Entered Status: Canceled
- Entered Status: In Review
I looked at the history of some of the affected tickets and believe there should be a calculated value for it.
For example,
A ticket was creatd at 5:16pm, and the status was flipped to "In Review" at 5:20pm of the same day -- the time to first first should be 4 mins or 0.07 (if you do 4/60).
Another example is:
Ticket Created time as 10:15am and status changed to In Review was at 10:43am on the same day. That is 28 mins or 0.47.
Can someone let me know if this is a bug or I am misunderstanding how First Response is calculated?