Hello,
we moved from an on-premise installation to the cloud some time ago.
Today I created new issues that went to the backlog. I now want to move them from the backlog to the Kanban board. That doesn't work. When I drag the issue to the board, I see a red circle with a red line. For that project, I am the administrator. The workflow allows for the transition from the backlog to the to-do column on the board. There are 2 transitions, one will pop up a screen when there is no estimated time and the other one will just transition the issue. That worked on our on premise installation but not now.
There was not estimated time for that issue so I thought that maybe the screen is not working. I entered the estimated time in the issue, Now the transition that doesn't have the screen should be used but I still can't transition the issue.
Also, I can't modify the workflow.
What can or must I do? The project is set up as company-managed.
Thanks,
Michael