Hello community! Hope you're great
I'm trying to figure out to figure out the solution for the next task:
- I have a space which consists of 39 pages (for instance)
- Since the pages updates lies down within a scope of specific team, it's time consuming for making any notes / sharing updates via slack or another confluence page.
- Additionally, slack is not sustainable way for keeping Historical data.
I've started thinking about the following solution:
- Create a separate page within a space
- Add the table with the following columns:
- Date of change
- Page title
- What's changed?
- And then to create an automation / integration or something via Workato, which will automatically collect the data across the space & will automatically update it on this page
As you understand, I'm stuck on the last stage. Do you have any workable ideas or solution how to automate it?
Thank you!