Up to now, we have run our own Confluence server. There I was able to insert markup via the corresponding menu item. This is apparently no longer possible with the new editor.
If possible, I would also like to avoid having to create a page with the old editor or having to make any detours via Excel or a Google document, as the markup does not exclusively contain a table.
My workflow is that a Python script creates a list of tickets for release notes as a markup table and compiles it with some other information into a markup document. The table contains, among other things, a link to the corresponding ticket.
Is there a way to copy text in a way to the clipboard so that I can insert the whole thing as a table in a page?
Or to import part of the page from a file?
I have read a number of contradictory statements as to whether and how this is supposed to work, hence my question.