I am following instructions on adding a progress bar but it is not available in the list of macros under formatting
Hi @john_williams and welcome to the Community,
there is no "progress bar" macro per default. You would need Marketplace Apps for that. One would be: Content Formatting Macros for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace
Can you confirm that you have any formatting/macro App installed on your Site? If so, best to contact the App support if you're missing a feature.
Welcome to the community @john_williams
It would be the best if you can post the screenshot of the issue that you are having. When looking for the progress bar which macro are you looking for? Is it Issues in progress?
Also.. I'm trying to import a document and I only see the following in my more actions menu
That is bad news. The Progress Bar macro was a handy one. Now I have to search for an alternative.
Hi @john_williams
Confluence Cloud doesn’t offer a built-in progress bar for checklists.
The Progress Bar macro from Simple Toolkit for Confluence lets you track checklist completion visually right on the page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.