Hi all,
I need to create a dashboard in jira that will show the upcoming tasks for prioritization meetings with business and customer success managers (so I'll see everything needs to be done with time estimation, assignee, etc. and add due dates according to prioritization).
The thing is that sometimes I need to display the epic (because the business people don't care about the specific task, they need to know when the whole task will be completed) and sometimes I need to display specific tasks (for example if the epic is for a feature for a customer that has two parts, one for now and one for a month from now - I only need to show the task about the first feature and how long it will take, not how long the whole epic will take).
In my dream I imagen a list of all open jiras that I can drag certain tickets from it into a table/dashboard in which I can configure the fields I want to show, as mentioned above.
Is that a thing? Can I do this with jira?
Thanks a lot!