Hello,
I created custom field in Jira and associated it with an issue. I am however unable to see this custom field in Confluence Jira Issue macro. Did I miss any step for me to see this custom field in Jira Issue macro in Confluence?
Hi @Sanjay Khanna
Is this a Team-managed or Company-managed Project?
And is the field showing up in Jira's search?
Ste
Its Company-managed Project created using Top-Level Planning template. The field shows up in Jira custom field search.
Hello @Sanjay Khanna
Could you kindly check and confirm that the custom field is selected in Display option of the Jira Issue Macro in Confluence?
If yes, kindly check if the field is hidden in the project field configuration. We faced similar issue a while ago and making the field visible solved the issue.
Kindly Accept and vote this if it helps.
Regards
Asha
Asha,
Below is the screenshot of what I see in Jira Issue marco in Confluence. The Custom Field name is Next Step which doesn't show up in Configure Column.
This custom field is linked with the screen in Jira. - see below.
Below is the Custom Field Search screen for field - "Next Steps"
Given what you've mentioned above, I'd contact support as a next step to check your instance is working correctly.
Contact them via: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thanks! Support resolved the issue.
Happy to see your issue is resolved. Thanks @Sanjay Khanna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.