Hi All, I am hoping someone can help me with generating a single email with a table of linked issues.
Hi @Adam LaCoste
I tried this, which worked for me.
Ensure you do not include JQL in the Scheduled trigger, otherwise the rule iterates over each result and executes multiple times.
---
<h1 style="padding: 10px;">Daily Report</h1><table border="1"><tr style="background-color: lightgrey;"><th>Key</th><th>Summary</th><th>Status</th></tr>{{#lookupIssues}}<tr style="height: 50px;"><td><a href="{{url}}">{{Key}}</a></td><td>{{summary}}</td><td>{{status.name}}</td></tr>{{/}}</table>
Some notes...
Ste
Hello @Adam LaCoste
Please provide more information about what you are trying to accomplish.
There are many ways to generate an email with information about issues. My question is exactly what issues are you trying to include and what information from those issues?
You said you want "linked issues". Issues linked to what?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill , thank you for your quick response. Sure.
I have been successful at:
I have been unsuccessful at:
Would be nice to have:
For some reason I have been unable to apply styling to the table (row height being the biggest one). The email appears to be ignore the style attributes.
Hello Adam,
Please show us your complete rule and the details of each step. Obscure confidential information.
Thank you @Ste Wright , that worked.
Very much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.