Hi all.
I'm trying to write a JQL to change the colour background of a story based on the label. I have written the query on the image below but the background colour remains the same. Any tips or help will be appreciated. Thanks
Hi @Ri A
not sure if that's what you want. But to set colors on a board for issues by label go to the boards configuration > card colors > Select method = queries.
Then click "add color", select a color and enter a JQL query like
labels = yourlabelforgreen
Hope that helps.
Hello @Ri A
Where are you expecting that color to display?
That looks like part of the Card Colors page for an agile board.
Those colors will display only as a border on the left side of the issue card.
It does not change the background color of the entire card.
I have created some story templates for my team. I am looking to separate them using colours. The image you shared with the line colour is what I prefer. Any ideas on how I can implement that?.
Each template has a different label and I'd like to use the colours to separate them
On what screen do you want to see the colors?
The Card Colors option in the board configuration will apply to the cards only when you view them in the Board or Backlog view for that board.
Card Colors from the board configuration will not apply when you are looking at an individual issue and seeing the list of child or linked issues.
Hi Trudy,
Thanks for coming back to me. Yes, I want to them to appear on the backlog and on the board please.
Ri
Thank you David, this actually did the trick. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.