Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone out there has any advice or a solution to the following:
I want to run a report of how many "Initiatives" Teams are involved in and spot when they are overloaded in a more instantly visual way that I can see to do in Jira/ Advanced Plans.
I am trying to work out how to populate a field in a parent ticket by copying values from the children ticket.
Eg:
Parent Ticket - Field: "Teams Involved" - Value: "Team A" "Team B"
Child Ticket A- Field: "Team" - Value: "Team A"
Child Ticket B- Field: "Team" - Value: "Team B"
The automation has also got to cope with:
- Tickets from the same team being added and not trying to duplicate the current Team Value,
- Some Tickets being removed but not removing the Team from the Parent if some are still linked,
Thanks in advance!