I am trying to use Advanced Roadmaps to do do sprint planning. When I hover over the plan to scheduled a task it always gives me a bar that is 31 days long rather than the length of our Sprints, which are two weeks.
In the normal Timeline on a Board, I can schedule by Sprint, but can't work out the settings for the Advanced Roadmap to be able to do this.
I have the Timeline view in my Advanced Roadmap set to group by Team and have show capacity turned on, so the future scheduled Sprints are showing up.
The issue source is a single Scrum Board in a Company Managed Project, which is where our sprints are created.
The Plan settings are set to use Inferred Dates of Sprint Dates.


Edit. As I mentioned, you can do this in the Timeline on the Board with the Sprints (the same Board that is the Issue Source for my Advanced Roadmap). Would like to be able to do the same on the Advanced Roadmap, so that I don't have to switch back and forth.
