There doesn't seem to be a link in the Community Page for me to find the questions that I already submitted. I have to search again to see if they come up. This seems not quite right...
Hello @Shaun McGuire
Click on your name in top right -> view profile -> Type = Questions & Choose "Solved".
Gives me the list of questions I asked and which were solved. or choose "Show only posts" for all.
Hi @Shaun McGuire
You should receive emails when someone responds to a question - are you not receiving these emails? Have you checked your spam?
You could also check your email preferences to ensure relevant notifications are turned on - see: https://preferences.atlassian.com/main
---
Alternatively, on the Community, you can...
Ste
I just found if I follow the same above - Click on name in top right (now in page with tab titled About First_Last name....) Below "Complete Your Profile" is a list: Post, Badge, Kudos, Groups, University, Social. I clicked on "Post" and found my list of questions with replies.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.