Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can not unlock fields on Cloud (and you can only do it by database manipulation on Server/DC systems).
Fields are locked for a reason - it prevents us admins mis-configuring them and hence breaking what they are for.
Instead of trying to unlock a field, could you explain why you think you want to unlock and reconfigure the field?
Welcome to the community @Felicia Nieminen !
You can find it here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Unlock-a-locked-Jira-Software-custom-field/qaq-p/1284851
Note that only applies to server/DC
Exactly
Hi Nic,
Thanks you!
I thought it had to be unlocked to be able to see it in my issues when I had added it to my screens, but I learned that I just needed to wait a few hours for the field to appear in my issues..
Br,
Felicia
Thanks Perisic & Nic!
A few hours? Jeez.
We have a locked field to capture our teams and now have a new team to add to that list.
This is an example of the need to unlock the field is needed.
How would we go about getting this unlocked?
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.